Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection- Magazine

The aspects of print journalism that interest me are editing and designing the magazine. The design of the magazine is the intriguing aspect that attracts readers and buyers. I enjoy reading magazines and being on-top of the latest news findings. The design process allows me to be creative and design a magazine that can entertain, while informing readers on the latest news or ideas. Writing my very own magazine allows to me to express my beliefs on how I feel on a certain product, issue, or destination. The skills that I posses that make the project a good fit for me are that I am able to critically think and write creatively. Furthermore, I am good at designing and creating a structured format. The challenge I may face while creating this project is taking pictures. I enjoy taking pictures but, taking creative photos may be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission