The title of my magazine is Coastal Guide. I chose this title because my magazine is a travel edition to Sarasota, Florida. Coming up with this title was not a challenge for me because I was able to think of a creative name to depict my magazine. My cover page will include mainly on-water pictures. To obtain these fonts I used the website, Canva. Canva had a wide selection of fonts that perfect my magazine genre. Bold fonts are being used. The font style I used was more of a swirly kind. This gave it a more vacation style type of vibe. Other styles of fonts were used to make the cover page picture more visually appealing. I chose to use vibrant font colors to catch the readers eyes. Overall, the fonts chosen pop to appeal to readers.
Monday, December 17, 2018
Cover Design Template
The title of my magazine is Coastal Guide. I chose this title because my magazine is a travel edition to Sarasota, Florida. Coming up with this title was not a challenge for me because I was able to think of a creative name to depict my magazine. My cover page will include mainly on-water pictures. To obtain these fonts I used the website, Canva. Canva had a wide selection of fonts that perfect my magazine genre. Bold fonts are being used. The font style I used was more of a swirly kind. This gave it a more vacation style type of vibe. Other styles of fonts were used to make the cover page picture more visually appealing. I chose to use vibrant font colors to catch the readers eyes. Overall, the fonts chosen pop to appeal to readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Siesta Key, Florida I am going to use this photo in my table of contents page. This photo compliments the theme of my magazine.
-
Taken in Siesta Key, Florida. I may use this photo to showcase the sunset sky while fishing on a boat.

No comments:
Post a Comment