Friday, March 29, 2019

CCR Draft #1

My product uses the same conventions as a regular magazine. The layout of my magazine is similar to a regular magazine. I chose to use eye catching pictures that fit my magazine. The clothes used on the interviewee's showcases that this magazine is about travel on the water. On my cover page, I used fonts that would compliment the theme of my magazine. The font styles fit the travel theme. I used large fonts styles to appeal to the readers. On every page, I used the same water mark showing the magazine title and page number, which helps differentiate between the title and issue date. The color of my fonts compliment my magazine and are meant to be eye catching to the readers. I used text that would make the readers want to read more. On my contents page, I pictured things in Sarasota, Florida. I listed some of the contents in my magazine that you can expect to read about. I increased the fonts on the pictures, so readers can find these pages in the magazine. On my first article page, I used a layout that challenged ordinary magazine conventions. The pictures I used were bright and eye catching. The text under the pictures showed the reader what you can experience while on vacation. The main picture on my page of AJ, is a very vivid picture, that shows the beautiful Florida waters. On my second article page, I again used pictures to show what you can do in Florida. I gave text descriptions under each picture and talked about a vacation lifestyle. All my magazine pages included a theme of colors that would compliment the travel feel. My magazine represents the social groups associated with the genre of travel. The main issues depicted in my magazine revolve around a perfect vacation gateway. My magazine is quite persuasive in showing that Florida cannot compare to any other vacation spot of home. As you can see in the magazine, it persuades you to vacation to the beautiful Florida. The magazine persuades you to a relaxing vacation like no other. This can lead to more tourist attractions, more money intake, and gain population. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission