While presenting my magazine, I received positive feedback on how to improve it. The only critiques I need to improve on is to make text more visible by changing the font color. I can also increase font size to make text more readable. The audience also told me that the title Coastal Guide, was cut off; however, I did that on purpose. In the blank spaces on my magazine, I could add more questions to my interviews, so there is more text. On the cover page, I will be deleting the bar code because there is already so much going on. For my contents page, I will change the text color and get rid of the background picture to make it more readable for the reader. The size of my font on the contents page will be increased, also some of the contents on the contents page will be deleted. I will also change the page numbers on my magazine, so they match up with my flat plan. Another photo shoot will be scheduled, so I can change my background photo on the contents page. On my articles, I could maybe add promotions to attract new readers to the magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment