Thursday, February 14, 2019

Marketing Plan

Based on my research in to the marketing of other magazines, I have decided how I want to market my product. I will be marketing my magazine by exposing it to social media. I will make an Instagram page that promotes my "Coastal Guide" magazine. On the page, there will be pictures of some of the vacation spots included in the magazine edition. This page is going to be sponsored so regular Instagram viewers will be exposed to my magazine. The posts will also include subscriptions to my magazine, so new viewers will be exposed to it Another engaging way to promote my magazine is by creating internet ads. While other users are browsing websites, ads for my magazine will pop up to promote my magazine. I believe this is an effective way to advertise to new readers. Lastly, my magazine company will advertise our magazine brand on billboards. This will create view for anyone driving by or even walk. The billboards will engage new customers because they will be big and bold for everyone to see.

Marketing Advertisement









No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission