My production skills developed throughout this project by making revisions throughout this whole year. At the beginning, I was unsure on how to design my magazine. The research process helped me decide how I want to style my magazine. After researching, I got ideas on how to design, style, and incorporate ideas from similar magazines. I have always been good at taking pictures, so I started off with a good set of pictures. Throughout the process, I was able to take more pictures with better settings. I worked with different font styles and colors to see which would best compliment the pictures and background. The text in my articles became more insightful later on in the development. I used the website Canva to perfect my magazine and make it more appealing. My use of technology improved throughout this process. I became more aware of how I can improve the conventions on my magazine by using websites such as, Canva and Microsoft publisher. The process of taking pictures also improved by using different devices to take them. I started off my using an iPhone X and then later start using my friend Lexi's cannon camera. I figured out what types of pictures would look good with the style of my magazine. Overall, my production skills significantly improved throughout this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment