Friday, April 5, 2019

CCR Draft #4

I integrated technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project. I used a laptop to complete my magazine. The websites Canva and Publisher were used to create and design my magazine. I did online research on different magazines, so I can get ideas on how to design mine. Without online resources, I would not be able to create a magazine. I used Microsoft Publisher to get the layout of my magazine and how I want to design it. I then used the website Canva to get the creative and stylish ideas. I found fonts that would compliment my magazine and pictures. Another source of technology that I used was my phone and a camera. I used my phone and my friend Lexi's cannon camera to take pictures for my magazine. I also used my phone for research on my magazine and how to perfect it. I created a social media page on Instagram to advertise my magazine. Overall, without the use of technologies integrated in my magazine I would not be able to create the most appealing and creative magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission